Integreon is a global leader in alternative legal, business, and research support services for law firms, corporations, and professional services firms. In 1998, we were pioneers in the legal outsourcing space, providing cost-effective onshore and offshore resourcing solutions. Since then, our scale of delivery, client base, and range of services has significantly grown and evolved. Our systematic, client-centric philosophy coupled with strong project management and reporting capabilities serves as the foundation for our service offerings. Integreon has more than 3,800 professionals including lawyers, paralegals, statisticians, data analysts, and Six Sigma experts working from our operational centres in the India, the Philippines, the United Kingdom and the United States, and we deliver our full suite of services from each of our global delivery centres to clients in New Zealand, Australia and around the world.
Integreon provides right-sized programs leveraging emerging best practices, technology and a data-driven approach to re-engineer core processes and transform the way clients approach their businesses.
- Litigation services (managed document review for litigation, arbitration, internal investigations and regulatory investigations)
- Cyber incident response (responding to data breaches including: data mining; PII review; notification list creation and notification services)
- Risk and regulatory services (regulatory event support; third party law enforcement request processing; KYC and AML)
- Contracting services (CLM process and technology assessment; contract review, abstraction and migration; contract drafting and negotiation)
- Business enablement services (creative services including presentation graphics; knowledge and research management; admin and document services)