- Minimum commitment of 12 months (or by prior arrangement).
- One month notice to cancel subscription
- Any amendments to a listing carry a minimum administration fee of $100.
- To be listed in a category, you would need to provide these products/services. This would be at our discretion to determine.
- For any monthly payment option, billed on the same day every month from the day you subscribed. For example, if you subscribed on the 15th of the month, you will be billed on the 15th each month.
- Any discounted pricing is fixed for 12 months, with the 12 month commitment.
- We reserve the right to amend pricing.
You can cancel your subscription on the My Account page. If you have forgotten your password, just press “Forgot Password”. A password reset will go to the email you signed up. You need to cancel before your subscription renews. If you don’t cancel in time your renew order will be placed and cannot be refunded. Your listing will remain on the website for a further 30 days. You can request for it to be removed in advance of your subscription expiring.
You agree that any cancellations and refunds requested after purchase are provided only at the discretion of Legal Innovate Limited. Subscriptions may be refunded in full, in part, or not at all. Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Legal Innovate Limited is not obliged to refund if you have simply changed your mind, found a service or product we sell cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
Any refunds will be processed in accordance with the payment method selected by you at the time of your purchase. Additionally, as part of the measures we employ to secure your privacy, we will only refund to the credit card used for the original transaction No refunds will be processed to any other credit card.